Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Goehner

Challengerfestwest In The Fall

30 posts in this topic

Rob, if you want to do it, I am in with both feet, but I don't know how many people Challenger/Modern Mopars are in that area. And....I can't get to that zmap thing on CT. lol

Just thinking we need to do something West this year as well.

Boatman, let's work on putting something together. Greg would be a great resource as he probably knows most of the tracks out that way.

I will start researching tracks and such.........you know me with planning........not real good at it. cool.gif

I know this is way old post and 2011 is out of the question now but how about 2012? Colorado, Montana, Washington, Idaho, Oregon, Nevada.....Anything or is this a dead deal?

I am up for it, someone has to organize it cause I don't have the time.

Someone pick a state...I'm up for a drive. :)

Colorado would be good but I have no idea on where. Hell Montana to. HELL I DON'T CARE WHERE.......

HELP