Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

FlyByU

~~2011 Atco Modern Street Hemi Shootout Friday November 4Th~~

113 posts in this topic

Thanks to Demon Performance for reaching out and sponsoring prizes for each class. Thats what the forums are all about, support from within for the members.

demonperformance-gifblack.gif

I'll be there just to hang out and lend a hand to anyone that may need one. I may stay for their test and tune at 4:30, I'm not interested in racing all day but would like to make a pass or two in the cool air and low DA.

Damn, just had something pop up at work and have to fly out of town first thing tomorrow. Pretty bummed, have a brand new tow rig and everything I was looking forward to trying out lol AJ even was going to hook me up with a 109 tune once we got there.

I was hoping to lend Jay6speed my rear DR's for Friday so he could give 'em a go but he's not gonna be able to make it...but we will meet up soon JIm. lol

But if anyone wants me to bring them Friday so they can try 'em out let me know...otherwise I'm not going to lug them in the car as I'm not racing in the event. They are...

17" Welds designed to fit over SRT8 Brembo's wearing Hoosier 275/40/17 drag radials with a reduced overall diameter @25.7" which will net some extra gearing advantage.

Let me know by the early morning of Friday. :P

Tony

p.s. I posted the same on LXforums.

I seriously thought about making the trip. Your right John most people work to dam much I know I fall into the category.

I'm throwing my wife a 40th birthday party on Friday.

Have fun and be safe.

What time does the actual racing start, I know it says 930a but I am assuming that is when all the test/tune runs start. I probably won't get there until about 11am. I would also like to stick around after 430p for the test and tune and get a few passes in, any info on what that involves as I have never done one before. Cost, number of passes, etc? I have a SA2005 helmet so I am covered there.

Thanks in advance...

8:30 GATES OPEN

9:15 DRIVERS MEETING - ALL CLASSES

9:45 Qualifying Round #1

10:30 Qualifying Round #2

11:15 Qualifying Round #3

12:45 MSHS - Eliminations Start

T&T usually isnt much and passes depend on how busy they are. You should be good to make 4-6 runs. And your helmet is good

According to atco's website there is a test and tune tomorrow at 4:30. If it starts on time I may stay for a few passes. I'd like to break into the 12's. My best so far is 13.05 back in july at a much higher elevation so I should be good for high 12's with any luck.

you guysneed to grow some balls when it comes to taking time off

no...I need to find more cash to tell the boss to f'off.......The company I work for acquired another company last week and I'll be making new friends tomorrow.

Good Luck guys.....

was out there this afternoon and got 4 runs in. had a pb of 10.399 on the second run. no one mentioned a test n tune for this evening.

I'm sorry I need to apologize. Normally I'm use to Atco having T/T on Thursday nights. Hope to find you tomorrow to at least shake your hand. For your worries I'll buy you some lunch at the track or something.

Tony