Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam

Mopars At The Strip

Anyone going?. I just committed to taking both low life's and fatchance v2 with me. So if you're up, stop on by and have a cocktail with me.

Hopefully you can make it keav, I caant believe I haven't been since 10; time flies when life sucks :o

Damn Jeff, that blows bud. What's left to do?

Hopefully you can make it keav, I caant believe I haven't been since 10; time flies when life sucks :o

Heads should be ready in a week (bent valves).  Then, check piston to valve and button up and ship to Ray Barton's to dyno with Holley EFI.

Me either. Trip from Hell going out. Me and Tim dropped down through Denver cuz he wanted to see the Rocky Mtns, lol Hauling his 40 ft. trailer with a Dodge dually that jumped up and down from a static stop, lol. Got stuck on top of a pass. (big surprise) By 3:00 AM we were both so bleary eyed from driving straight into a snow storm we gave in and hit a dive motel.....just in time for the power to go out. Couldn't see shit...think I scared the shit out of  him when I tried to get back into his bed by mistake on my way back from taking a piss...it was jet black in that room lol Finally got there by noon on Friday.

He agreed with me on the way back that going through Arizona and up through Oklahoma would be the way to go. lol