Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CaptRon

Chrysler Crossfire

Anyone ever own one?

We have a friend that has a 2005 SRT convertible that she needs to sell.

She's currently wanting too much but it might be a fun little car if it's not a POS.

Are there any tuning options for an 05 turbocharged  V6?

Anyone ever own one?

We have a friend that has a 2005 SRT convertible that she needs to sell.

She's currently wanting too much but it might be a fun little car if it's not a POS.

Are there any tuning options for an 05 turbocharged V6?

They are a lot of fun with the stick as opposed to the auto. Pretty sure there isn't much if any tuning available. I looked at them a couple of years ago when I was wanting a DD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're gonna go thru all that work why wouldn't you go with a 6.1?

CrossFire is basically a rebadged SlK. From behind the wheel you don't get the impression it a POS, but it's certainly not very exciting either.

If you're gonna go thru all that work why wouldn't you go with a 6.1?

CrossFire is basically a rebadged SlK. From behind the wheel you don't get the impression it a POS, but it's certainly not very exciting either.

lol. That's exactly what I was thinking too. And what's with the one wheel peel bullshit, now that's just going cheap.