Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

ironchallenger

Fuck The Epa

with a kid on the way... i thought id upgrade my ecodiesel quad cab to a crew cab and 6'4 box...... well wouldnt you know it them fuckers at the EPA put a stop on the good ole boys at dodge and my order got cancelled...

so what better way to stick out a big giant middle finger than to buy this. 

16602718_1246366322065157_16886214022605

and now im going to tune and delete this bitch and make lots of smoke. 

im going to miss the ecodiesel though.... 30mpg and smooth ride.... itll be hard to get over it.... but this should do for the time being. 

with a kid on the way... i thought id upgrade my ecodiesel quad cab well wouldnt you know it them fuckers at the EPA put a stop on the good ole boys at dodge and my order got cancelled...

Told ya.

Congrats and make sure that shit comes out black as coal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was also looking at an EcoDeisel, but am now looking at that same setup. but in White or Silver. Really, Really want to move to an enclosed trailer at some point.

with a kid on the way... i thought id upgrade my ecodiesel quad cab to a crew cab and 6'4 box...... well wouldnt you know it them fuckers at the EPA put a stop on the good ole boys at dodge and my order got cancelled...

and now im going to tune and delete this bitch and make lots of smoke. 

im going to miss the ecodiesel though.... 30mpg and smooth ride.... itll be hard to get over it.... but this should do for the time being. 

That is the exact truck I want. Stuck with my half ton for a while though