Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
itzrick

Can't find parts

I know you all aren't big on CAIs but I loved the one I had on my 10 RT Classic 5.7.  I got a 21 challenger scat pack a couple months ago and the stealerships say they can't get a CAI for my car or they try to sell me one for a shaker and mine doesn't have that extra big whole the shakers do.  I'm looking foe a MOPAR CAI,  does anyone have any idea were I can find one?  I see them for Charger Scat Packs but can't find one for my Challenger.

MOPAR does have a CAI so to speak... the lower half of the Hellcat Air Box & Extension tube. You will need to remove the front fascia, cut the original intake shield and add some push pins. It consists of the Hellcat Lower half of the air box, the Air Intake tube, and the Air Intake Sheild.

Note - I added the 19 grill to my 17 and my IAT's run 3° to 5° above ambient air temp on the hwy.

My How-To is HERE.

2017%20scat%20pack%20hellcat%20air%20box

legmaker makes a true cold air intake that draws from the fender well. Ask renfrick how it improved his performance. he did a before and after at the track.