Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Gotanks0407

My SE Hits The Dyno

Cooollll

Speedy likes superchargers.

I bought the car drove around for a couple hours and then ordered the Vortech, it was on in less than a month, I'm happy it was my first mod.

yeah its a 2006 Dodge Charger SE Police Package, i figured the light gave it away in the picture.....and the fact that it is an SE, and that in the video you can easily tell im using the black steel wheels that come with police chargers...../end sarcasm

yeah its a 2006 Dodge Charger SE Police Package, i figured the light gave it away in the picture.....and the fact that it is an SE, and that in the video you can easily tell im using the black steel wheels that come with police chargers...../end sarcasm

I thought the black wheels were winters and the light was a mirror to preen and blow kisses at yourself. lol

You must enjoy rollin' up behind citizens on the interstate. I rented a white Grand Marquis in PA one time and cruised to SC with cars tripping to get out of my way as I closed on them. laugh.gif

I thought the black wheels were winters and the light was a mirror to preen and blow kisses at yourself. :)

You must enjoy rollin' up behind citizens on the interstate. I rented a white Grand Marquis in PA one time and cruised to SC with cars tripping to get out of my way as I closed on them. laugh.gif

Yeah, it's a good way to get a jump on someone in a race too. B)!