Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adanac Charger

Best Ram Forums?

69 posts in this topic

I'm on ramforums.com and most of the guys there bought a truck because they wanted a big car.

- How can I get better MPGs?

- I hear this faint noise when the moon is aligned with Uranus, should I lemon law?

- Do I need a catch can?

- Heavily modified = exhaust & tuner

There are a couple of knowledgeable guys though.

Oh, and did I mention MPGs?

- I never tow, never put anything in the box, why am I only getting 17mpg on the highway?

- MDS is useless shit, it doesn't work... Man my MPGs are great for a full size, wonder why

I'm on ramforums.com and most of the guys there bought a truck because they wanted a big car.

- How can I get better MPGs?

- I hear this faint noise when the moon is aligned with Uranus, should I lemon law?

- Do I need a catch can?

- Heavily modified = exhaust & tuner

There are a couple of knowledgeable guys though.

Oh, and did I mention MPGs?

- I never tow, never put anything in the box, why am I only getting 17mpg on the highway?

- MDS is useless shit, it doesn't work... Man my MPGs are great for a full size, wonder why

lol I'm guilty.....

Yeah, but it's the same damn format as the Challenger Z forum, with so much advertising it makes your head spin!

Uh...no, tanks.

ramforumz.com is purdy good. I've found a lot of good info there.

:D

HS

There is a good variety of info here, except that most of us are not modding our Rams much as we need them to be able to pull our highly modded Challengers home when they break!

"If you build it,  they will come!"   In all seriousness though, MMF is on a different tech level than most Ram Forums. Those forums teach people the basics of their trucks and what can be done with your basic mods, catch cans, mufflers, entry level tuning, stuff like that. Vendors, Moes performance, Bullys performance, etc they make a killing educating/ teaching the masses. The people would get eaten alive on MMF asking those questions. In my opinion, if you wanted to grab some of that action, knowledge is your power. Just look at my sig.