Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RonP

Back Into A Diesel!!!

Traded my 13 hemi bighorn for this 16 diesel bighorn a month or so ago. This weekend I leveled it and new wheels and tires. A little divorce present to myself. Also, added tinted windows, step bars, and graphics a couple weeks ago.

20151031_164851.jpg

I probably would go for a nice blonde as a divorce present, but nice truck for sure.

Believe it or not replacing her with a blonde was easier than working the deal for this truck. Now I have both. lol

Great looking truck. What is that rated to tow - looking for a new tow vehicle since I lost my suburban 2500 in the divorce. Went for a brunette btw. lol

Great looking truck. What is that rated to tow - looking for a new tow vehicle since I lost my suburban 2500 in the divorce. Went for a brunette btw. lol

17,150lbs according to the chart.

Yep, got a 3 year newer truck and a 13 year newer woman....Life is ok... lol

Damn, two divorces in this thread!!! I wouldn't be able to afford a Salvaged Yugo if I got a divorce, I gotta stay away from you guys!!!
Nice truck BTW!!!