Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ironchallenger

Joining The Band Wagon

26 posts in this topic

welp. got rid of the 300c. got meself an early christmas present. 

2016 bighorn   loaded etc. 

only thing i didnt get was the 3.92 gears, only had 3.55 available. 

other than that i cant complain. 

12343487_941943655840760_1402234589_o.jp12333858_941943669174092_505397816_o.jpg

lol I saw that. I have vowed to not modify this truck. Other than a tonneau cover and maybe some rims and tires. And maybe a lift kit.

Ya, that sounds stock. I like my quad cab.

When I first saw this thread, I thought for sure Mani you were going to post that you bought a Hell Cat. :)

Now that you have this Very nice and  Great Tow Truck.........tell us did you get the Hell Cat you were hoping to get? :D

Linda :)

You did the right thing by walking away, let them call you.

There are Hell Cats out there at MSRP and the allocations for the 2016 is given by how many 2015's they sold.

They won't want to keep holding onto them.

Linda :)

not yet linda,

dealer was out to lunch on the financing so i said fuck it .

they wanted 7.9% interest ..... fuckin crazy

What an ass. My daughter just bought a new car. First timer buyer and all that bullshit and she got 4.9%.

Like the shit out my 2015 QC 1500 I just bought.  Had a vibration issue but got it worked out.  Pulls the bass boat like it isn't there.

What was it? I saw the thread but didn't see the fix.