Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BayouTigress

Cf 7 For The Kids

How many kids are you bring to CF7/MSHS   6 members have voted

1. 1. I need a rough headcount on kids coming to CF7

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So I saw Rob Goss post pics of coloring sheets of his car and come to find out the author of the sheets is publishing a MOPAR coloring book after Christmas. So I thought that might me a goody the kids would enjoy this year. So please use the pol to help me figure out how many coloring books to order. Oh and if you have fb, a link to Tabitha Sizemore's work is here:

https://www.facebook.com/TabithaSizemorePhotography/photos/a.419633177052.215597.312359672052/10153829622977053/?type=3&comment_id=10153830327202053&ref=notif&notif_t=photo_reply

Hey Lisa,

We will be bringing our Granson Chase again this year.

Chase loves being at the dragway and seeing the race cars run.

And he has met Rob Goss and knows Bruce. Coloring is another favorite of his to do.

Coloring some "Bad ass" cars that he has seen, will be especially awesome for him.

Saying "Bad ass" falls into the category of saying My Granmom races a HELL cat. lol Boys will be boys ;)

Linda :)

I need one for my grandson. He won' t be with us but I will pay for the coloring book.

Absolutely Bobbi! Got you covered.

Cool idea Lisa.

Thanks Alan. When I saw the one of Rob's car, I k ew we had to have them at CF :)

Caleb will be coming to cf and loves to color. He put on a coloring contest at the fall VMP race for the kids that attended. The coloring books are a great idea.

Glad to give the kids something to do. I ended up getting 30 so hopefully that is close. And I did get a few regular ones in case we have some girls who really do not like cars. Also have a ranges of crayons from pencils for our young artists to the bigger crayons for some of our realy young artists :). And I have a few hot wheels left from last year that I will give out on a first come basis. All of this is already packed up and ready to load, the only part of my Challengerfest list I have ready to go :)