Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Goehner

Please Welcome Billet Technology To The Forum

46 posts in this topic

I would like to welcome Billet Technology to Modern Mopar Forum.

We look forward to buying more of your stuff.

Here is something I bought last year.

Mar-Apr110472.jpg

Mar-Apr110492.jpg

These are awesome quality and I get compliments all the time.

Welcome BT.

I ordered a nose badge and dash tag in the summer. Nose badge is super cool. Dash tag... not so much. It's too big! Won't fit. I guess I should get off my ass and call you about this.

Stevo

Thank you everyone. As some who were bored today know we had a friendly discussion together via the official Billet Technology Facebook page.

Just a little bit about BT:

Our company was founded in 1976 with the product line spinning off in 2006 after Hurricane Wilma. The same crew has worked together now for nearly 15 years with the exception of Neal who I have worked with for over 20, and Scott who joined us 4 years ago. Today, Scott aka !fst4dr came over and interacted with some members in a thread expressing concerns about our company. I am a bit handicapped at the moment and he is a big guy so its easier for me to let him do the lifting right now ha.

In all seriousness I want to first thank the team over at Speedlogix for taking care of your BT​ needs and I encourage you to continue to support them for all your BT purchases. We come here today to offer our support and give you guys and gals real time interaction with us and answer your concerns.

Next week I will update everyone about any deliveries and let you guys know a little about our policies for anyone that is not familiar with us. I will promise you that we will do our best to help you and maybe walk you thru the process a bit on as to why your products take time to ship and some of the other questions that pop up on a regular basis. Also we realize our website sucks. For many months we have been preparing a new site that I will also preview to you all next week and will go live in January. The new site was built as a direct result of customer input.

Everyone have a Happy New Year and on behalf of the BT Team I look forward to earning your trust.

Love not only my BT stuff but the excellent customer service I've received on every single order I've made. They even took care of me when I made a goof and didn't charge me a dime for taking care of my mistake.

Mikey at Speedlogix has is working on a quote for some BT stuff for Red Monster.

this is great. Please continue to support SX for your BT purchases. Mikey, Lisa and Kris do a great job. They also buy BT products in volume and many times you can get your BT items right from SX inventory.

I had already bought a couple of BT items when I inquired if I could borrow a catch can for a short term 2 can experiment. I was given an immediate flat out right no for an answer. They gave me one and paid the shipping too. Welcome BT and da good folk that makes you up.

Well, my stock SRT wheels from my 09, yes.

Nice, my 2012 has the same wheels. I want black wheels, but I like the stock ones, seriously considering getting them powder coated.

I have a bunch of BT stuff, and cant speak more highly of the quality of the products, and the level of customer service ive recived from them. I had a chance to meet the crew last year at SF6 and they are great guys giving great deals that day. If u are on the fence about there stuff, dont be. It is top notch.

justins029.jpg

s.jpg

012.jpg

IMG_0292.jpg

010.jpg

GetAttachment.jpg

I too have ordered a few things from them, including a custom engraved piece, and have never been disappointed in quality or customer service. I'd highly recommend them to anyone and have many times. I still have items on my Wish List that I hope to get this year, $$ permitting. Beverage deletes, door sill plates and all Engine Dress kit not visible.

dscf6814medium.jpg

Ms. Heidi and her team are exceptional peeps. Great to have you here! Look forward to throwing back some BBQ and cervezas once again.

IMG_1678.jpg

:D

HemiSam

Yahoo. I love bt. Now I don't have to search other forums for what's going on at bt. I'll be getting there new throttle body cover plate in the spring when they start to slow down from holiday orders.

Welcome aboard!!????????????????

thanks again everyone. Just a quick FYI lots of stuff is in shipping labeled up and getting ready to leave here. We will be getting the bulk of the holiday orders out of here very soon now. We are very fortunate to have what we have and be assured we never take you for granted. If I can be of any help to anyone please email me directly to heidi@billettechnology.com if you have any concerns. I will not be back to the shop until Jan 3rd and in fact the entire facility will again be operating at 100% 15 hrs a day.

Here is a sneak peak of the new BT site launching in January. One of the things that will be changing is that in lieu of your order saying "processing" when u log into your account, you will now be able to see a real time status, for example if we are awaiting material, the site will alert you. If u are waiting for art work to be rendered the site will tell you and so on.

http://concussionstudios.com/BT/homePage.html

Happy New Year to all once more!

Welcome, Heidi. You know we love you and BT. Glad to see you here ... and nice to see all these really kind posts, too. :D

Lisa one of the best things for me is working with you. SX top notch and the people first class. Thank you for all you do.

Hey Heidi, it would be nice to have BT cover for the ugly magnacharger black plastic coolant cap in the picture.

IMG_1678.jpg

sure we could make that. Let me see if we can find someone local to us to come by so we can get the info off that part or obtain the cap. Maybe gb after the first of the year. Thank you always.