Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Goehner

2017 Power Wagon

I love that beast as well. I am going to take a long hard look at it at the NYC Auto Show next month and make up my mind. Unfortunate that it costs about 9 pocketfuls of gold coins, your first born and at least 1/2 of your nutsack.

I'm with the captain on this one. I've been thinking about a new truck, but with the new over the top styling and badging I'm thinking I like my 2012 a lot.  

Looks like the 1500 styling is moving up to the 2500 in 17. 

I don't care for the giant Ram on the tailgate but most of that shit can come off anyway.

Yep all that shit would have to go if I got one.

My 2010 seems to be performing just fine though!

I don't care for the giant Ram on the tailgate but most of that shit can come off anyway.

RAM has studs & leaves holes.

Just needs a blower and an 8-speed trans.

No 8spd for Power Wagon

Love this truck, not sure how I am going to stop myself from buying one. However, 410 HP out of a 392? WTF?

http://www.caranddriver.com/ram/power-wagon

Detuned 6.4 for low end torque, diff cam, heads.

I HATE that ugly grill!! I guess they don't understand the "sometimes less is more" theory!

The rest is nice though!!

I resemble that remark! Crosshair Grill has gotten old.

IMAG1260_zpsozbuo7pu.jpg

Rebel isn't bad...but the new chrome grill with the missing front teeth gap on each side is just fucking ugly...whoever though that was ok, should be caned and then fired for being a douchebag.post-72-0-76999800-1458439608_thumb.jpg