Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Guest HemiRob

Diablo Sport Intune?

55 posts in this topic

i like how it looks exactly like an iPhone, even has the headset speaker, they have been preaching this thing of a few years, just like 392 tuning, don't get your hopes up

I'm with ya on this one, tanks. I moved on long ago and bought the Trinity so I can datalog AFR and also not have to carry a laptop when I'm trying to haul ass down a track. Glad I did once I got past a few bumps in the road (e.g. touch screen gave me heartburn till I loosened the screws in the back several turns).

HemiSam

That shit was supposed to release in June of 2010

I was debating getting it when I first started modding the Blue.

It would be cool if it was an app and you could just pick up a license for it. Otherwise it's just another damn gadget that I have to remember to recharge.

Am I getting old?

Nah which is exactly the reason I picked up my innovate ot-2 and the dashcommand app, far more usuable data. Suppose to be getting tune uploads on it also, not sure when. But if intune would work as an app. I'd buy one

How long did beta testing last on the Predator or the Trinity? I recall it being a fairly long process, but perhaps they've gotten more efficient.

I like the size of the Trinity for datalogging. Anything much smaller would be difficult with a touch screen when the car's rumbling and you're sitting at the line. I don't use it for gauges.

HemiSam

According to Mike over on the Diablo forum they feel it is ready to market and beta testing will be quick. We'll see. I believe he said the Trinity would still be their more advanced product because it can be used as a gauge. It sounded lime the InTune was mainly a tuner and data logger. I have not seen a clear list of features to compare.

i have also been following the intune threads. i know they are beta testing at the moment so will be interesting to see when it comes to market. i would probably get it over the Predator

I hope the construction is more robust than the Trinity. Trinity feels kind of frail, and I already had to send it back to DS to repair the cable socket on the body of the Trinity.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Yeah, I know - it's a common problem too. Now everytime I connect the OBD cable to the Trinity, I feel like I'm playing that old kid's game "Operation" - beads of perspiration break out - "Will it work? Will it fuck up?" Sigh!

Was anyone (or is anyone currently) using their laptop, connector/interface, and software to datalog? If so, I was wondering what products you're using - I've got a laptop that's been gathering dust for a while, it might be nice to put it to use eventually.

Yeah, I know - it's a common problem too. Now everytime I connect the OBD cable to the Trinity, I feel like I'm playing that old kid's game "Operation" - beads of perspiration break out - "Will it work? Will it fuck up?" Sigh!

Sorry jay, That wasn't meant for you. I was laughing at the concept that Intune may be close to release.

Lizzer, thanks and welcome. I wouldn't read too much into that catalog. Bet it's just a printing issue. There's usually a long lead time between setting up the print job and completion. So, likely someone thought the 2011 tuning would be ready so it was included. That would be my guess.